Question
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/14

I changed with men!

Hey CS, didn't think that you'll be working today, cause it's Monday.

Anyways, I was always the one that loved to cuddle and to kiss and give hugs etc etc, but now me and this one guy, I saw him about 2 years ago and we've been friends for almost 6 years, but now we are more than friends and I just can't see myself with a guy anymore, I'm too distant nowadays and it's a punishment to kiss and hug the whole day and to even cuddle. I always liked this guy and he's everything I want in a man.

Will I come right again?

Okay, this is a stupid post, but just needed to talk about it.

:-) Have a nice day CS

The friend who helps me with shopping has been on leave for a couple of weeks, so I had two extra Mondays to spend online --- last week the advantage was ruined by Telkom's losing my connection and being slow in fixing their faults.
Maybe the problem you describe is to do with changing habits again ?
By the way, folks, I may be much less available this week, as I may have to switch shopping to Friday, and for business reasons need to go to the Futurex Computer Exhibition and a conference there, from Tuesday through Thursday. IF so, don't panic, just talk calmly among yourselves, be good, and I'll try to catch up over next weekend.

11
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/14

But I'm not in the mood to fight today, so please excuse me, but you can go ahead and enjoy yourself if you'd like!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: annon | 2007/05/14

Same here love a fiesty b*tch like u very interesting.

Reply to annon
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/14

Actually Annon, I was not offended at all, and go check out every post and then you please correct yourself!

I love it when my enemies respond to my posts! Makes it interesting!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: annon | 2007/05/14

The funny thing is u reply to all the posts here u be mean and say that u have a right to say whatever the hell like saying and when others reply to yor post u get offended.

So well done to all that said she is stupid and so his her post and yes u simply annoy me.

Reply to annon
Posted by: PINKIE | 2007/05/14

I MUST DIFINETLY AGREE WITH TYPICAL AS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID ECHELLE YOU ARE STUPID SAME GOES FOR YOUR POSTINGS DO SOMETHING ANSWER THE PHONES OR SOMETHING GOSH YOU IRRITATE ME

Reply to PINKIE
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/14

Thanks Ness and CPM! I always chose the wrong guys, but this guy is something else and he wouldn't change because I know him for so long, so I can't just let him slip away.

No Ness, I'm not on medication, I wish I could blame it on medication :-)

Maybe I just need to get used to having a guy around again. I only see him on weekends, don't know if it will be every weekend cause we only started seeing each other from a few weeks back.

But I'll see how it goes.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: CPM | 2007/05/14

Echelle, jy moet leer mens om nie te reageer op sulke posts soos hierdie persone nie, al wat hulle wil he is dat jy jou moet ontstig en as jy reageer dan kry hulle lekker....maybe is dit tyd om 'n breek van die ou te vat?

Reply to CPM
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/14

Echelle

Are you on Medication, I found since I got on the anti-depressants I'm not as "loving" as I used to be.

I am also say that age does take alot of the "fun" out of relationships. I think the older we get with all the added day to day stress it makes it harder to get home and just relax.

Good Luck

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Well then.. | 2007/05/14

..guess!!! Who cares?? You dont have anything else to do anyway!

Reply to Well then..
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/14

And you are a typical human being! Why hide your nick? I can only guess who you are. Shame!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Typical | 2007/05/14

Its a stupid post, cause thats what you are Echelle, STUPID!!!!

Reply to Typical