Question
Posted by: lala | 2005/12/10

i cant stand it!!!

hi guys i need help...i have been seeing this guy for 2mnths now. he is really caring, kind and what i need right now. he is matured and totally charming. i dont enjoy kissing him though as he has a bad breath. now i dont know how to go about telling him without hurting him. this is slowly pushing me away from him as i cant stand it. i feel like thowing up after he kisses me, its really that bad...please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with blompot --- you need to tell him, because this probably affects other aspects of his life as well. Remember that we all notice a bad smell when we first meet it. If it is persistent, such as when we ourselves are the source of that bad smell, we stop noticing and smelling it. I remember when I visited the volcanic area of Rotorua in New Zealand, with it's thermal springs and geysers, there was this enormously strong and ugly smell of sulphur in the air, and I wondered how anyone could bear to live in the town. Within 10 minutes we no longer noticed any such smell at all.
So tell him, tactfully and kindly, that he is a charming and loveable man, but that, and you recognize that it may be something he can't notice, he has really bad breath, and should try a different tooth-paste and some mouthwash, as well

2
Posted by: blompot | 2005/12/10

You know what - maybe also suggest to go to the dentist. It may be abcsess that he is not aware of

Reply to blompot
Posted by: blompot | 2005/12/10

Ask him what he thinks about when you have something sensitive to tell someone if he thinks you should or not (maybe give examples)

Usually when you tell people something they were not aware of they might be embarrased but in my experience very thank full

Reply to blompot