Question
Posted by: Lole | 2006/10/24

i cant let go

Hi there its been a while since i wrote in in have been going through some things, one of which is that i am feeling guilty about something i did.I became intimate with this guy that im friends with i did not want to but at the time it happened i was thinking about my ex.Ifeel so bad coz i dont know whether to tell him or just leave it lone, i dont want to loose the friendship but i also dont want to be intimate with him as im not over my ex.What should i do its really irking me what i got myself into.

,,,,,

6
Posted by: Ness | 2006/10/25

Anyone want to say sorry to me? CS skipped it because he knew it was a fake.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: lole | 2006/10/24

Thank you very much guys whatever advise you give i take seriosly, You guys are God sent to me coz now i know that im not alone .To ness you should not post responses if you have nothing to say -lucky you who does not have a problem you find a kick from making a mockery of other peoples issues i hope one day you grow up and realise that life is not just a comedy session

Reply to lole
Posted by: deb | 2006/10/24

You know what they say: "to get over someone, you have to get under someone else" - now you can move on!

Reply to deb
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/24

Ness that is very profound.

and Lole dont stress about it, if he brings it up great if not whatever, maybe now you can get over your ex.

Reply to kat
Posted by: Ani | 2006/10/24

get a life Ness

Reply to Ani
Posted by: Ness | 2006/10/24

I take it you watched Grey's Anatomy last night... you have to learn to write your own scipts rather than steal others.

Reply to Ness