Question
Posted by: Carol | 2007/05/26

I cant help wondering

Hey CS wassup... cold innit ???

At the risk of being slammed etc etc ....

I have been reading this forum for several years now and 99.9% of all the grumbles are to do with boyfriend and men problems...

People get a life really ..... find hobbies , other interests, be your own person stop depending on men to make you happy ..... the only one that can make you happy is yourself and once you realise that the men problems will stop.

Men dont like clingy overdependant woman ... the men I know prefer woman who do ther own thing , and are interesting.

Learn to be a happy positive person , its not that hard .... but life will improve .

(off soapbox) :)

Freezing. Brass monkey weather for certain. Have you noticed not only how wildly inaccurate the weather forecasts are, but hiow thefolks responsible for the 5-day forecasts have a fixed delusion that whatever the current weather, it will ALWAYS get warmer towards the end of the 5 day period --- the warmer weather is always 4 days ahead, but never now. It's like that Queen in Alice in Wonderland, wasn't it " It Jam tomorrow and Jam yesterday, but never Jam today" ( am I remembering that right ? )
Actually, I strongly agree with your basic point. Apart from the fact that a majority of questions are about bf/gf/mariage problems of a particular kind, they all arise from a person (a) as you imply, deliberately failing to develop any other areas of their lives to become fulfilling, and (b) giving FAR too much power to another person to decide the course of their life and their happjness or otherwise.

1
Posted by: Southern write | 2007/05/27

Spot on Carol - well said - I agree - If people only half depended on others the world would be so much more of a happier place to live - get out and do something yourself without blaming ore rlying on others -

Reply to Southern write