Question
Posted by: justin1233 | 2019/07/20

i can't ejaculate and reach my orgasm

I'm 19, I've tried many times to masturbate, but the sperm never left my testicles, just the urine, sometimes doing it, I feel it was useless, just a bit of tickling .. I ejaculated 1 time when I was 15-16, it was by coincidence. I just ejaculate when I had a few dreams, it happens to me 1 time in 3 ~ 5 months, I watch pornographic movies like for 3 days non stop / 4 months, I really like it made me excited. During all my teenage years, I did not succeed in creating and succeeding in a relationship with a girl. I met men who wanted to have sex with me so I refused immediately. Now, when I'm horny, I just watch porn movies and I loved women there, I just think I'm in those positions and think I can make some men suggest it to me.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/07/23

Hi. It sounds like you are confused and still exploring your sexuality. What is your question?