Question
Posted by: **** | 2007/05/28

I can't stop myself!

I'm not using my usual nick here! I'm a Christian, but I'm about to buy a Voodoo Doll for revenge and for everything to go my way! I never believed in that stuff, but I'm desperate! God will punish me for this, but I am so heartbroken now and all the pain from the past is coming back!

what on earth makes you feel confident that a voodoo doll would have any effect on others, and anything more than a placebo efect on you ? You would be ENORMOUSLY better helped by seeing a good down-to-earth CBT counsellor, and doing something pratical and real about the issues that are troubling you

6
Posted by: **** | 2007/05/28

It has nothing to do with the voodoo doll, the friends that support you even when you didn't want to buy a voodoo doll. Are you stupid?

Reply to ****
Posted by: NB | 2007/05/28

what do you mean by SUPPORTIN GYOU Mimmmiii?

Do you mean those that support you even if you want to buy a voodoo doll?

Reply to NB
Posted by: Mimmmiii | 2007/05/28

I know it hurts, I've been there, but be better and not bitter and give yourself time. Take time alone or talk or go out with neutral friends, those who support you. Let it go and think about improving yourself and keep yourself busy with what you are good at.

HAVE COURAGE AND MAY GOD GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH YOU NEED!!!!!!

Reply to Mimmmiii
Posted by: **** | 2007/05/28

Through the Internet, just google it.

Reply to ****
Posted by: Bee | 2007/05/28

Just curious, where do you go to buy a Voodoo doll?

Reply to Bee
Posted by: RMC | 2007/05/28

I hope you are not serious!

But if you are a Christian you should know that if you try that you will only make things worse for yourself and bring all those things onto yourself and your family?

Why not go for pastoral counselling so that you can learn forgiveness? Forgiveness is really a bitter root and you will stop yourself from ever moving on in life.

Reply to RMC