Question
Posted by: MABRR | 2004/10/01

I CAN'T FEEL THE BABY! PLEASE HELP!!

Hello everyone i need your help!!!!

Im 24 weeks prag, last night my hubby called me at 1H00 in the morning and we argued about things we discussed during the day, i coudn't sleep and i cried badly. Every morning when i wake up i fee the baby kicking and even during breakfast but this morning things are different,the baby is not kicking as usual and i can't feel anything, does this means there's something wrong with my baby?, must i quickly go to see gynae or GP? please help i don't know what to do i feel like i'm no longer prag.

You are probably upset and not percieving the way you used to.
The kicking should resume

4
Posted by: MABRR | 2004/10/01

THANK YOU EVERYONE IM NOT GONNA WASTE TIME I'M LEAVING NOW TO MY GYNAE.

THANX AGAIN FOR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to MABRR
Posted by: Lee | 2004/10/01

Hi MABRR,

If you do not feel any movement at all or feel worried go straight to your gynae please.
I remeber about 3 weeks ago,i was 26 weeeks and my baby didnt move like normal but i still felt soft movements (not definate kicks) and when i went to gynae my little girl was facing inward and kicking the placenta, which cushions the kicks and therefore kicks are less hard.
But if you are worried rather go to the gynae...This is your little ones life here.

All the best and God Bless!

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Olla | 2004/10/01

Hi Mabrr
I have also noticed that at that stage baby did not follow a regular routine as far as moving goes. I used one of those little baby monitors that you can listen to the baby when he was so quite. I know you can stress over this and I drove my bf nuts when I thought babes did not move. My gynie told me they go through growth pweriods and then they dont move that much.
Go see your gynie, it can never be a bad thing.
ps: its only now at 34 weeks that my baby has a kind of routing as far as moving goes. He only wakes up when I dive to work, I hope this is a sign that he is a late sleeper, cause his mommy is.
Good luck and let us know how it goes

Reply to Olla
Posted by: K | 2004/10/01

Get to a doctor as soon as possible!

Reply to K