Question
Posted by: sammy | 2007/05/16

i am worried

my and my girl friend were having sex the day before and we werent using any condoms. so as we were doing it, always stopped and it worked out. but yesterday, i went to the point where my precum came out. but im pretty sure i didnt release any inside her. but i am still very worried. just by any chance, if my precum did go inside her, will she be pregnant?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Sammy,

having sex without a condom is risky as you cannot be sure that a small amount of sperm will leave your penis before you orgasm. Always wear a condom to prevent unwanted pregnancy - its the safest method. So dont take a chance, its not worth all the anxiety afterwards and its the responsible thing to do.

1
Posted by: Angie | 2007/05/17

It is very possible. Go to the chemist and ask for the morning after pill for your girlfriend - it has to be taken ASAP but within 72 hours of having unprotected sex.

Reply to Angie