Question
Posted by: Blondie | 2005/07/27

I am trying to get pregnant after removing the "loop"

I am trying to get pregnant for almost a year now, but something seems to be wrong. I used the loop for prevention. After I have removed the loop, my periods was on the same day of every month, but it is only for 1day now.

I do have one child. He is almost 7 years old. I am 27 years.

May there be a problem with my fertility?

If you have been trying for a year with no success, you should see a gynaecologist to check for any problems.

7

Hello there I have had the loop since 2008 (8 years) and want to have it removed in August this year. What are my chances of conceiving as I would like to have another baby. Your help is appreciated. Stay blessed :)

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/14

Can I remove the loop by myself?

Posted by: Thandeka | 2015/12/22

Hi where can I go to remove my loop it been 5 years now beside government hospitals

Reply to Thandeka
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/16

hi I need help I used loop since last year may I wanna remove it around November because my BF and I decided to have a family.

Posted by: samkelisiwe | 2014/07/18

I have been on a loop for the past 10 months I want to remove it,and try for. Another baby sooner,the state hospital. Is giving me problems,I'm married my husband and I have agreed to extend. Our family please help

Reply to samkelisiwe
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/04/26

Hi I have used loop only for 7months then I removed it.its being 3months now am regular with my period yet am still not pregnant.is there any problem in my fertility

Posted by: Baby bear | 2005/07/27

Go c a fertility expert or your gynae. I am currently 36weeks preggies n also had a loop. I removed it last year Nov n fell preggies the next month. By the way I'm currently 29 years old.

Reply to Baby bear