Question
Posted by: Sunny | 2004/10/21

I am terrible with money

I have no idea how to work with money. I spend it and then I wonder what has happened to it. I dont have any savings, policies, no security nothing. In fact, at this moment I dont have a cent in the bank. I'm not into expensive stuff and I hardly buy myself clothes and shoes. The only thing I do spend money on is food, household stuff and the occasional eating out. I am married and my husband is just as bad. We are renting so at least I know a portion of it goes towards that. Will someone please give me tips on how to spend my money wisely?

Expert ImageArchive

Go to www.ips-online.co.za to read more about your Money Personality.