Question
Posted by: Lucia | 2018/01/15

i am struggling to conceive.i need advice on which supplement should i take or which medication would help to boost my ovaries.

I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2005, before that each time i conceive i would get a miscarrage when i turned 3 month pregnant.i struggled a lot before i could fall pregnant again.In 2011 i had a premature baby of 8 month,now i have been struggling to fall pregnant agian. I have been trying for a second child for the past three year but no luck.my mentrual cycle is regular i have not experience any problem with it exccept that sometimise it comes earlier.i need advice on how to go about in order to conceive again

- 2018/01/17

Please see answer to your previous post.