Question
Posted by: Moerig | 2004/10/26

I am soooooooo ...

I am so moerig with life!!!! I am buzy with my B-Tech exams and are trying to study!!! The other halve has desided because here sister is doing an add on to her digree exam that her small 1 year old must come and visit for two weeks. As it goes all is expected and now the doll playing time is over and I have to look at the kid again as per normal!!! I just dont know any more every time I have exsams she does this and it is pissing me off!!!!!!! I need to finish this B-Tech to be ellegible for promossions in future her sister not so why am I being given the raw end of the stick????

Then at work I am batteling with people that dont understand the urgency of work and chop and change critical meetings as they wish!!!!! -|- that I give up why battle when every body is against you and when you dont achieve as you are expected to they are the first to give you stick!!!!!

I am now fed-up with this, even as n child I was told I will be nothing better than a surtan standerd of person, I proved them wrong now I get the same again, Why why why why??????

Thanks for listening!!!

Hi Moerig,
Anyone who enjoys exams would have to be daft, so no wonder you're finding it stressful, let alone with the other additions ! Lulu's right --- talk with her and make it clear it is totally unfair to expect you to care for or even share lidging with someone else's child, while working on your exams, and ask her how she can best help to solve the problem she has caused.

1
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/26

Nou hoekom laat jy haar toe om haar suster se baba op te pas as dit jou al voorheen geirriteer het? Ken julle mekaar nie in belangrike besluite soos daardie nie?

My advies: Praat met haar en vertel haar hoe jy voel. As sy nie self na die kind kyk en jou ook geleentheid gee om te swot nie, dan bly die kind by haar eie ma in die toekoms.

Sterkte!

Reply to lulu