Question
Posted by: Caz | 2006/07/20

I am so sorry Buzz

All that's been going on in the annex, i am reluctant to post... but i would like to extend my sincere apology to you for what i said to you... I have just been going thru some of the archives now and realized that i was very, very wrong about you... I’m not gonna make excuses for my behavior… i was out of line and i apologise… you are a good person, and I am terribly sorry that I didn’t see it before…

Sorry you had a falling-out, and pleased you are making up. There's not enough good people around for us to afford to waste any by squabbling

10
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/07/20

LOL - it would be easy to prove me wrong since I've had a few bad moments on the forum. I'm not all good Caz, there's plenty of b i t c h in me too.

I'm going to hit the sack now, I never closed an eye last night.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Caz | 2006/07/20

hahahaha... ek het nou so lekker gelag, my pens pyn... i was so hell bend on proving you wrong, that i nearly missed that blessing... eish marra almost hey? ja, die lewe is soos 'n nickerball...

Reply to Caz
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/07/20

Caz, I read that you're having some problems at the moment, and so am I. You once mentioned about yin/yan (?), and I agree with that principle. For every problem, there's always a blessing - we must just look for it. And we becoming friendly, is our blessing today.

I just read something in the psychologist's office by Solly Ozrovich (Sp?), and I have all the words wrong but it says "If you don't have tears in your eyes, you won't see life's rainbow".

Bogger die knop in die keel, onthou daai ou sms? Sit sterretjies op jou tieties, 'n pers hoed op jou kop, kleur jou tande in en dans vir 'n vale. Ek wou dit probeer, maar my bed roep my - LOL.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Caz | 2006/07/20

ah man... knop in die keel and teary eyed i am... shooeeee...

Reply to Caz
Posted by: **Rose** | 2006/07/20

Yipppeeeee
:o)

Reply to **Rose**
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/07/20

Caz, I accept your apology and in return, apologise for the things I said about you - and I mean it. I don't like fights and arguments. You don't know this, but you've just made my day! Thanks. ;-)

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Caz | 2006/07/20

you can say that again... hell, we been married almost 14 years, hard work but also hard play...

Reply to Caz
Posted by: Delene | 2006/07/20

Eish caz, sometimes is not easy. But yeah, when you are both willing, I am sure a lifetime ahead.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Caz | 2006/07/20

I'll bounce back Delene... hb and i will sort it out i'm sure... we have a life time ahead hey...

Reply to Caz
Posted by: Delene | 2006/07/20

Hi Caz,I also had the complete wrong impression about Buzz before, long ago.......And also realized I was wrong, she is really one of the people here with he biggest hearts.

Sorry to hear about your rough patch too. Really glad you could also see Buzz for who see really is.

Reply to Delene