Question
Posted by: Kate | 2007/04/11

I am so proud

Basher attended puppy socialisation classes in November 2005.
Since then I take him and Georgie to the beach or the park every weekend. So I would say that my dogs are pretty social.
I considered taking them to other training but was so upset by my one experience that I decided that the beach was better fun for them.
Anyway last night I decided to take Basher to a puppy socialisation class just to go say hi to all the puppies.
He was so good, and friendly and strutted his stuff like he was the main man.
There was one teeny weeny little pup there that ran around like a mad thing but one of the other puppies scared her so she rolled over onto her back.
Basher went up to her and stood next to her wagging his tail and then he crouched down next to her and gave her a gentle nudge with his paw. It was one of my proudest moments ever.

It is really rewarding to have this kind of response. Schooling is really fun and worth the results we get. Well done.

2
Posted by: Kate | 2007/04/11

Hi Natasha.
Thanks for the e-mail yesterday - very interesting to say the least.
Hope Max gets his issues sorted out now that you know why he is the way he is.
Must say I got a lump in my throat thinking of him being the last puppy.
Keep in touch.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Natasha | 2007/04/11

Hi Kate
That is so sweet. It is nice to be a "proud mum"
When I took my Max to classes, he was the pup getting scared and rolling on his back.
I think he would have appreciated having a Basher at that time.

Reply to Natasha