Posted by: NSOVO | 2008/08/14

i am so desparate to conceive

Hi there. everytime when i have sex with my hubby, his sperm comes out after a while. we are trying to conceive. am worried what if all his aperms comes out how am i going to conceive. is there any possiblity that not all of it comes out or its the ones (sperms)that are not reach. desperate woman

Enough stay in for you to conceive.

Posted by: jojo | 2008/08/14

Hi, remember you can only conceive when you have sex during your fertile days (usually 3). My advise would be to lie very still after sex, put a cushion under your lower back, or lie with both your feet up (against the wall). The last one should definitely do the trick.

good luck.

PS I am expecting my second child (9weeks) after an interval of FIVE long years.

Reply to jojo