Question

I am so confused someone please help me

I was due to get my period in the first week of Feb which i still have not gotten, i have been experiencing backache, breast tenderness and my stomach is distended, when i squeeze my breast i get a milky discharge i have taken a pregnancy test but it said negative, could i be pregnant i am weeing excessively aswell and i have noticed as well that the darkness around my aerolas have spread and i have bumps on my nipples. what is going on??? please help me

It certainly sounds like pregnancy symptoms. Do a blood test to be sure.

2
Posted by: Confused | 2007/02/21

Definately sound pregnant. Might have tested too soon. Happened to me once (twice)

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Me | 2007/02/21

Get a blood test done, it might be too early to show on the HPT. But you certainly sound like you have pregnancy symptoms.

Reply to Me