Question
Posted by: Just Me | 2007/05/23

I AM SICK AND TIRED!

Can somebody pls tell me what is going on with me? I am tired but can't sleep, someday I put my clothes on the wrong way round, I'm no longer interested in wearing make-up, dressing smartly, doing my hair or doing anything besides just doing what everybody expects me to do - be nice, helpful, cheerful, help with money, help with advice, cart kids all over, cook, clean, budget, plan, do kids projects, sorting out problems, fixing stuff etc, etc and the list goes on! I don't want to go out of the house anymore and would be more than happy if I don't have to speak to anyone or see anyone. My darling husband & the kids drives me nuts and I sometiimes feel like I could just beat the s..... out of them! Days goes by that I don't even bother switching on my cellphone. I sometimes just wish that I could go and dig a hole in our backyard, climb into it and STAY THERE so nobody can see me! Please tell me what to do! I feel like I am losing it or maybe I have already lost it! Is there anyone out there who will understand?

Depressed maybe ? Or distracted, with so many darn things to do. Can't you plan a long weekend away to pamper yourself somewhere ( somewhere WARM) ?

2
Posted by: Just Me | 2007/05/25

Thx Echelle! I'm glad I made you laugh!

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/24

I'm sorry, but your posting was funny, I couldn't help but laugh :-) I feel sorry for you though...

Reply to Echelle