Question
Posted by: M | 2008/01/12

I am scared I may be pregnant

I am 16 years old and me and my boyfriend had oral sex. It was almost a week ago. Just after everytinhg I started bleeding. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up and I was handling a tampon with the hand that may have still had some sperm on it. Do you think I may be pregnant? What should I do?

No I think that would be very unlikely. Do use contarception if you are engaging in heavy petting.

2
Posted by: Dee | 2008/01/14

Look, nothing is impossible but normally the sperm dies soon after being exposed to air. Do you perhaps know where you are in your cycle? That will greatly put your mind at rest because if you were at the end (which perhaps you were due to bleeding) then you have nothing to worry about. Just be more careful in the future. Use condoms and wash your hands often.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Lulu | 2008/01/13

M Sweety

You may not be pregnant if the tampon was not wet from the sperm. You ae still young and should be educated about sex, pregnancy and above it all protection for both yourself and your partner. Please take precaution and don't rush you have many years to do it and do it right.

Reply to Lulu