Question
Posted by: KL | 2005/12/05

I am pregnant!!!!!

Dear doc

After 2 miscarriages and after trying to fall pregnant since 2003, we just heard that I am pregnant!!!!! Haven't had a scan yet, but it is still very early, as my HCG count is only 87. We are on cloud 9.

I do experience pain/discomfort in my pelvic area (it comes and goes). It sometimes almost feels like period pains. Is this a normal sign of pregnancy?

Some discomfort is normal in early pregnancy.

4
Posted by: Pearl | 2005/12/05

Congratulations my dear! It is normal for u to experience those pains and discomfort around that area.I'm also going through them.Take care of that little pea in ur tummy.

Mncwaaa........

Reply to Pearl
Posted by: Gen | 2005/12/05

Hoping to see you here soon...

http://wwwDOThealth24DOTcom/Talk/Pregnancy_chatline/2282-2708.asp

Reply to Gen
Posted by: charlie | 2005/12/05

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy every second of your precious bean and ur pregnancy!!!!

*hugs*

Reply to charlie
Posted by: Bb | 2005/12/05

Firstly, let me say CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What you have described it perfectly normal, its all the stretching that is going on as your body adjusts for your little bean. If you havent already, pop over to the pregnancy chatline and say hello!

Best wishes for you and your little one.

Reply to Bb