Question
Posted by: Me | 2004/10/14

I Am Pregnant

hello to every one i wrote in the other day asking what was wrong with me and 3 of you told me to take a home preg test i did and there were 2 lines im going to take another one tomorrow morning just to double check before i go to the gyne i dont want to be dissapointed so yea but at the mo i am soooooooooooooo chuffed and so is my hubby as it has finally happened thank you to all of you for helping me

Congrats

5
Posted by: Jojo | 2004/10/14

Congratulations to you and hubby. Enjoy every minute of this pregnancy.
Good luck and God Bless

Reply to Jojo
Posted by: Jane1 | 2004/10/14

Well congratulations to you!
That is great news.
Take care.
Jane

Reply to Jane1
Posted by: Kelly | 2004/10/14

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! You are really and truly blessed!!!!! Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy and take it easy.

Kelly

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/10/14

Congratiolations are in order!!!

You are very lucky and I hope that your pregnancy will go fine, you should sommer make an appointment with the gynae today, can always cancel.

Best of luck and enjoy

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: andy | 2004/10/14

Dear Me

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your hubby!!

Reply to andy