Posted by: Jewel | 2005/11/24

I am not on BC but need to delay or avoid my period which is 4 to 7 days away!

I need to delay or avoid my upcoming period 4 to 7 days away. But I am not on birth control I haven't seen my husband in six months and I just found I will be able to see him in exactly 7 days, what a nightmare please help me!!!
I looked around and heard of a pill called seasonal or levora that can stop your period?
Is this true, and can I get it in Cnada?
Thanks Jewel!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImagePharmacist

I'm not familiar with the products you've mentioned but the good news is that there are several products on the market that will do exactly what you need. This type of medication will however require a prescription and you'll have to consult your doctor first.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.