Posted by: SIA | 2004/11/16

i am more worried than the word can goes

hi, i've been experiencing some lot of thing this year .i started bieng sexual active and my problem is after i had the intercourse i bleed in two or one day after the intercourse also i got accessively bleeding on my period time and experiencing some pain during the intercourse. now i am worried that i might have the cancer of the uterus since i've been searching all the information about it and my mother had thee cancer of the uterus and they say this thing may revolve in the family. ple3ase reply i need your help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You need to see a gynaecologist for a full history and examination as problems with the cervix and uterus could be the cause for the bleeding. If you are under 30 years of age, cancer of the uterus is unlikely though.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: G | 2004/11/16

Firstly, calm down. I don't believe it is that but I know the anxiety you are experiencing when you not sure of what is going on so the best is to understand what is happening. If you can go the doctor then go, he'll be able to rule out your concerns which will make you feel better.

Best of luck

Reply to G

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.