Question
Posted by: SIA | 2004/11/16

i am more worried than the word can goes

hi, i've been experiencing some lot of thing this year .i started bieng sexual active and my problem is after i had the intercourse i bleed in two or one day after the intercourse also i got accessively bleeding on my period time and experiencing some pain during the intercourse. now i am worried that i might have the cancer of the uterus since i've been searching all the information about it and my mother had thee cancer of the uterus and they say this thing may revolve in the family. ple3ase reply i need your help

You need to see a gynaecologist for a full history and examination as problems with the cervix and uterus could be the cause for the bleeding. If you are under 30 years of age, cancer of the uterus is unlikely though.

1
Posted by: G | 2004/11/16

Firstly, calm down. I don't believe it is that but I know the anxiety you are experiencing when you not sure of what is going on so the best is to understand what is happening. If you can go the doctor then go, he'll be able to rule out your concerns which will make you feel better.

Best of luck

Reply to G