Question
Posted by: Angelina | 2005/12/15

I am looking for the moslem man that posted a while ago.

I have read a while back about a moslem guy that was gay in the forum and couldn't get to tell his folks. Well last night i watched the movie a touch of pink and i just thought of you. If you did not watch it already please go and get the dvd and watch it, you will love it. All you gay guys shoud watch it, because the story is just the best.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Thanks Angelina - let's hope he reads this.

4
Posted by: Angelina | 2005/12/16

No IndianMaleModel i don't think it was you but it was a guy that couldn't tell his parents he was gay because of his religion of being moslem but then a girl replied him in the forum and said that she was also moslem. But this movie was just the answer to all you moslem gay guys out there because i know it's hard to be gay but it must be harder to have a religion that is so hard and difficult to understand and be gay because parents don't understand if you wanna change your religion but doing that and being gay must be the hardest thing to do so if you yourself did not see the movie go and get it, it will help you.

Reply to Angelina
Posted by: InDiaNMaLeMoDeL | 2005/12/15

hi Angelina...are you refering to me???

Mohamed (19-JHB)

:))))

Reply to InDiaNMaLeMoDeL
Posted by: Nice | 2005/12/15

We'll do!

Reply to Nice
Posted by: Greek | 2005/12/15

I have watched it, loved it...

Greek

Reply to Greek