Question
Posted by: tired | 2006/10/26

I am just so tired!

Me and my husband had sex 8 months ago. He said that he doesn't have a need for sex anymore. he also said that he don't love me anymore. We sleep in seperate bedrooms. We have children. He does stimulate himself. He said he is confused and I must give him time. But how long is long enough because I can't go on like this anymore. Days go by without hin talking to me. He also avoid touching me. He had this 40 min talks with another lady but according to him it is work related. Please give me advise, because I don't know anymore!!

Confused may be right. Maybe he's having an affair, maybe he's getting really mixed up about what he wants in life, but whatever the reason, he is being extremely unkind to you and extremely selfish and self-centred. I agree with Pluto and kat --- either he should commit himself to join you in mariage counselling, or you would need to reconsider your options.
ANd kat is not being unduly repetitious --- there seems to have been something wrong with the site today, and for a long time I couldn't get through to it at all

6
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/26

hi sorry for all the posts i only sent the one then when it didnt go through i tried resending it then wouldnt go through loged out and back in then posted another one. looks like it all went through. having trouble with my pc or the site. didnt mean to send it so many times.

Reply to kat
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/26

he has told you he doesnt love you he has told you he doesnt want you what exactly are you waiting for? right now he has you panting after him while he has the life of a single man and the maid to clean up after him and cook his food. again i ask what exactly are you waiting to hear him say. he says you muct give him time only coz if you dont it means he must grow up and take responsability for himself and live like every other single person without the home coforts. you make it so easy for him.

Reply to kat
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/26

clearly he has the best of both worlds he gets to live like a single man with the same freedoms (lack of a better term) but has the cook and the maid and the rest of the things that come with being married. you are making no dem,ands on him, if he isnt willing to go for help the both of you then he needs to move out so you can move on. if he didnt have the need for sex why would he pleasue himself, that doesnt make sence. he doesnt want you but he doesnt want anyone eslse to have you and why should he you make his life so comfy for him. all he is doing is useing you and then keeping you on a string coz he has his bread buttered on both sides. tell him to fit in or fu ck off. he is a leach and the fact that he has been doing this for so long proves it. you are waisting your life away. my question to you is why do you have such low self worth that you are willing to put up with this treatment, why would you want to be someones little lap dog that comes running when called only to get kicked in the face. this is your life dont let someone steal more of it from you. in 8 months he has proven what he told you he doesnt love you he said it and has shown you it. why would you still be panting after someone who doesnt want you by there own admission.

i know i sound like a right bitch but hey if you are going to continue living with him why not live yourown life and make the situation work for bth of you. get divorced and be house mates. otherwise kick him to the curb. he has said he doesnt want counseling and has proven it.

Reply to kat
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/26

Reply to kat
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/26

Reply to kat
Posted by: Pluto | 2006/10/26

Sounds to me like he might be having an affair. I think you need to sit down and discuss how you are feeling with him. Try and get him to commit to marriage councelling and if he is not interested, then you need to decide whether you want to stay in a relationship like this or not. Tell him that he is hurting you! What he's doing is not fair to you..

Reply to Pluto