Question
Posted by: Silly Boy | 2005/11/29

I am in love with a Guy at work

I am in love with one of my work colleagues, its really very intense, he does not know, I dont know what todo, but its affecting my work, what should I do ?

I strongly agree with jade. If he's married, stop i9t immediately, before you make several innocent people miserable. But when you say "I cannot move on" that's nonsense --- you can, of course, but what you're saying is really "U refuse to move on", and that's significantly different.

7
Posted by: Silly Boy | 2005/11/30

Thankyou Jade for your interest in my story, I just find it ironic but his gfs name is Jade.

Reply to Silly Boy
Posted by: Jade | 2005/11/30

Well If he's not married yet, then why don't you let him know how you feel & ask him if there were any possibility that the two of you could get together or is he deeply in love with his girlfriend?
I suggest though that you do it now before you lose your chance cos once he gets engaged hes not fair game.

What have you got to lose. Worst case he tells you sorry he's not interested, at least then you not living in a what if this what if that. You can then focus on moving on without him. You won't know until you get the courage to speak to him. Be prepared for the rejection though just in case he's not interested.

Good Luck

Reply to Jade
Posted by: Silly Boy | 2005/11/30

Expert

You are right, I refuse to move on. Love just happens when you dont expect it, I never invited it in, one day I woke up and it was there.

Reply to Silly Boy
Posted by: Silly Boy | 2005/11/30

Jade and Expert

This guy is involved but he his not married, I want to make that clear. He does not know how I feel about him.

Reply to Silly Boy
Posted by: Jade | 2005/11/29

How does he feel about you? I assume he's involved but not married, so in my opinion still fair game. If he is married - You have to move on !! You've got no option. Besides if he did cheat on his wife, with you, what would this say about him. He would probably cheat on you too & not the type you should be with.

If he is single, Have you let him know how you feel.

Sorry can't give much advice.
Good luck.

Reply to Jade
Posted by: Silly Boy | 2005/11/29

HI Jade

Thanks 4 reply. he is not single, but involved, we are very close though, problem is he is always on my mind for more than 3 years I have thought of no one but him, I cannot move on I am sorry.

Reply to Silly Boy
Posted by: Jade | 2005/11/29

Is your work colleague single ?
If not, leave it alone, nothing good will come of it.
If he is single, see if you can spend some time with him out of working hours to see what he is really like. You may not even like him, but are rather in love with the picture you have created of him in your mind.

Reply to Jade