Posted by: addict? | 2008/10/07

I am hopeless

I don' t know what' s wrong with me, i just feel like going up to 2 guys &  asking them to have sex with me. this is not my usual behaviour, i am so embarassed. what do i do?

Whew, difficult to answer on so little information. If this is not your usual behaviour, then don't do it (for now anyway). Try to understand why you are feeling/thinking this - e.g. are you feeling unattractive, have you been rejected/lost a partner, are you exploring your sexuality. If you can't find any answers, seek professional assistance to do so - call the SASHA helpline 0860 100 262 and ask for the name of a professional in your locality.

Posted by: Think | 2008/10/07

U should fulfil ur desire while u still can....Im a lady and wont mind doing u very well.Where do u stay gal?

Reply to Think
Posted by: Master T | 2008/10/07

I think this problem can be resolved. Just confirm were you are and your contacts

Reply to Master T
Posted by: Lulu | 2008/10/07

U have a bean girl (Nawa). U can only feel like that if u mad as u are right now. Learn to control it.

Reply to Lulu