Posted by: Rosybarb | 2009/04/06

I am desperate please!!!!

Please can you help me
My husband has a problem - he needs to go talk to someone - please nobody connected to any Church - that is the one promise i had to make to get him to go talk to someone.

Is there anybody in the Cape Town Northers suburbs you can reccomend - please please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

We ca n't recommend specific shrinks on this site. Its good that your husbandhas agreed to see someone, and there's no need a all for it to be someone conneted to any Church --- few church counsellors are properly trained, anyway.
Much depends on the type of problem he has. You can call Lifeline or the Anxiett-Depression Support Group ( numebrs on this page ) or FAMSA, to recommend some counsellors in your area

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: ME | 2009/04/07

I agree CS. Depends on what the problem is.

Reply to ME

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.