Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2005/07/03

I am currently coming off of Methcathinione ("Cat")

This is further to my preceding request.
Xanor helps for anxiety but what can I use for the physical effects of withdrawal, like sweats, stomach cramps, difficulty in getting out of bed, lethargy, oversleeping (3 days)

Expert ImagePharmacist

Most of the effects that you have mentioned are known Meth withdrawal symptoms. Drug withdrawal can be extremely uncomfortable without proffessional help. This provides the safety of medical supervision by trained professionals who are better able to monitor the drug withdrawal process. If you are currently getting professional help don't initiate any treatment without speaking to this person first.