Question
Posted by: Gary | 2007/08/21

I am a male experiencing a burning bum

Do I need to see a doctor for a burning bum?

Hallo Gary
Feel if you can feel a soft bump at the anus - if so it could be a hemorroid - try anusol/ scheriproct ointment.
If you have pain during going to the loo - could be a tear - take stool softener like Lactulose and anusol ointment on the area.
If the skin is red and irritated around the anal opening - try washing with dove soap and water, drying with soft washcloth or cotton wool, avoid abrasive toilet paper and put Fissan paste on the area for a week or so after every stool
If this does not help - you need to see your doctor.

1
Posted by: bleeding | 2007/08/21

no, but your bum lips need to see some ponds cold cream either that or beat the flames out. hee hee (sorry i couldnt resist that)

Reply to bleeding