Question
Posted by: Sayeed | 2011/03/26

I ALWAYS FANTASIZE WIFE SWAP

I am a married man in thirties. I have a couple friend. I always fantasize sex about his wife and my wife''s sex with my friend. I hinted my friend and he is agreed , his wife too wants fun. But the problem is with my wife, she is not convinced. If she agrees , then my dream will be fulfill , sex with different partner on the same bed. I am quite sexited.
BUT I dont know it looks great when we fantasize, but real... I dont know.

Dear Sayeed,

Couples exploring variations on monogamy and open marriages are more common than we know.

What is important is that all persons involved fully consent of their own accord, not due to a sense of pressure on the part of a partner for it to potentially be a positve experience for all involved.

You also ask an important question. It does happen that what seemed exciting in fantasy does not work out in reality. What the outcome will be for you and your wife should she consent cannot be predicted. Trust both your intuitions in navigating this exploration in your sexual relationship.

9
Posted by: True Beauty | 2011/04/02

Amy I totally agree with you. If you happened to marry a dog it doesnt mean you should allow him to demean you - next he will be making unreasonable demands to a point where you wont even recognise yourself. At the end of the day, after desecrating you he will still walk away because it will never be enough. Then what will you have when he is gone?

Reply to True Beauty
Posted by: amy | 2011/03/31

My husband had the same fantasy and persuaded me to do it with his close friend and his wife, i hated every moment of it, i regret it so much, please dont make your wife do it, things change, your relationship changes once is never enough. I pray to God everyday to forgive me for doing it. Please dont make her do it

Reply to amy
Posted by: true beauty | 2011/03/31

i love the fact that my body is for my husband alone and no other. a gardner....yak. Next it will be the garbage man.

Reply to true beauty
Posted by: happy wife | 2011/03/28

my husband always fantasized about me and ablack man together one day i found my husband showing nude pictures of me to our gardner both were very happy and playing with them selfs.I was so angry at my husband so i just let the garner take me there and then and never looked back dont be shy let it happen you wont be sorry

Reply to happy wife
Posted by: QQ | 2011/03/28

Or maybe the wives can put for each other and you can put for your friend? I don t know......

Reply to QQ
Posted by: JP | 2011/03/28

I put for your wife while u putting for your friends wife..

Reply to JP
Posted by: QQ | 2011/03/28

Maybe you can also share desease.like herpes or maybe Aids? I don''t know...you like?

Reply to QQ
Posted by: imaam | 2011/03/26

astagfirullah...shaytaan

Reply to imaam
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/26

Dear Sayeed,

Reply to sexologist