Posted by: Dada | 2009/02/11

I a cheat (Disgraced man)

I would like the you to help me get out of my unbecoming conducts, I seem to be attrected to a lot of woman, and They dont say no, hence I end up with so many girlfriends n this is breaking my life, my family, its affecting my kids so badly my wife is so hurting. I just need to stop this can anyone suggest any madication or solution anything at all. more especially the Dr of the house.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

there is no medication that can help you with this. You need to see a sexual health therapist. I can refer you to a number of people but do not know what area you live in - you cal call the sasha helpline as well for a referral

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Tango | 2009/02/13

You will find good Sexologists at the Pretoria Urology Hospital.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: DADA | 2009/02/11

I am in PTA Central, Mamelodi and PTA North.

Reply to DADA

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.