Question
Posted by: PalChe | 2007/05/30

Hysterectomy

I was told to have a hysterectomy by my gyni, as there were growths on my womb. My problem. I have since been divorced and have met someone I truely love. I have 3 children but my fiance doesn't have any. We would really love to have a child of our own. My question, is there a way that we can have my womb rebuilt to enable us empregnating? What are our options?

Dear Palche

I would suggest that you have yourself carefully examined by a fertility specialist, as there are several alternative methods of treating these growths. It would obviously appear to be your wish to have these growths removed and your womb restored to as normal as possible. This obviously would depend on the size and the position of the growths and other factors concerning infertility should be evaluated as well.