Question
Posted by: CONCERN | 2006/10/25

Hysterectomy

My mom went through a hysterectomy wereby everything was taken out because of heavy bleeding and fibroids 2 weeks back and my problem is she coughs a lot and there's a lot of flem coming out and she said her breasts are sore. I need to know if this happens after this kind of op.

She could have a chest infection following the anaesthetic. If her ovaries were removed, the change in hormones could cause the sore breasts. She should see her doctor about the cough.

1
Posted by: CONCERN | 2006/10/30

I understand that thank u doc, but what can she eat or use in this situation. Must she maybe get suppliments or something or she will just be normal again.

Reply to CONCERN