Question
Posted by: S.R.K. | 2004/11/30

Hysterectomy

I am not so well informed on the subject. Info required relates to after the op. Is there still sensual feelings for the woman when
having intercourse? What is actually removed with the womb that affects sexual intercourse etc. I am concerned about the healing period allowable after the op etc. I am Male & have not read extensively on the subject.My lady love,has had the op done
8 weeks ago,therefore i ask.

Intercourse should not be affected by a hysterectomy. If she has had a simple hysterectomy only the womb would have been removed. If her ovaries were also removed, this could affect desire for sex.