Question
Posted by: Bell | 2007/06/01

Hyst complications

Please tell me if this is normal. I had a hyst 6 months ago, I have sever pain in my right side and a discharge for the last six months. I do not have an vag infection. When I ask about it I am told that I must give myself time and also that I have gross fibrous and scar tissue. I was given a 30 day supply of prexige 400mg. How much time? Is this normal?

Scar tissue at the vaginal vault can causer a persistent discharge. This can often be cauterised to relieve the problem. I do not know the cause for the pain. If you had a lot of scar tissue at the time of surgery and if you had pain before, this may well persist.