Posted by: roch | 2007/07/16


My daughter is doing an Expo on the above subjet in terms of tri-atletes and needs to interview a doctor how to treat the above.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFitnessDoc

Hi Roch

Does she have access to any scientific journals? Because there's so much literature on it, it would be very easy to find. What is the situation - how old is she, what is the project for etc. I could give you numbers and email addresses - a telephone call would certainly be the best and at the Sports Science Institute and UCT, there are people who are probably the best in the world at this type of treatment. So I would ask if you could perhaps just submit another question (it's not always possible to check on older questions) with more details and then I can give you a number to call.

Kind regards

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.