Question
Posted by: roch | 2007/07/16

hyponaetremia

My daughter is doing an Expo on the above subjet in terms of tri-atletes and needs to interview a doctor how to treat the above.

Hi Roch

Does she have access to any scientific journals? Because there's so much literature on it, it would be very easy to find. What is the situation - how old is she, what is the project for etc. I could give you numbers and email addresses - a telephone call would certainly be the best and at the Sports Science Institute and UCT, there are people who are probably the best in the world at this type of treatment. So I would ask if you could perhaps just submit another question (it's not always possible to check on older questions) with more details and then I can give you a number to call.

Kind regards
Ross