Question

Hypoglycemic??

I am 30 years old and I have noticed that in the last 6 months I seem to get nauseous whenever I am hungry. I also feel very nauseous when I do hectic exercize. I used to have low blood pressure but it seems to have been normal the last few times I have had it tested. I have stayed within the same weight range for a few years and I am slightly overweight. A friend suggested that I might be hypoglycemic (?). Could this be the case? What other symptoms would I notice if this was the case.

Anon, it might be due to hypoglycaemia. Mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you something I wrote on hypoglycaemia. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.