Question

Hypnotherapist?

Please can anyone refer me to a hypnotist in the CPT region, preferably a doctor who will be covered by Medical Aid? Thank u!

Anon, I live in Pta and don’t know any hypnotherapists in Cpt. Whether the medical aid will pay for it depends on your medical aid and not on the therapist. The best would be to ask your GP to refer you. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Pettek_M | 2003/01/31

I suggest you contact Dr Woltemade Hartman. He is in PTAand should be able to guide u 2 the right person. He is chairman of one or other society 2 do with hypnosis

Reply to Pettek_M