Question
Posted by: Mariana | 2007/12/05

Hypnosis versus Fat

Please inform or help me to get hold of a hypnotis

No, I won't. If you are fat, you absolutely definitively do NOT need a hypnotist, unless you plan to eat him. Hypnosis is definitely NOT the treatment for being over-weight which ANY comp[etently trained shrink would recommend. And in my experience, people who ask for hypnosis for such problems, are generally looking for magic, for someone who can wave his hands and solve the problem. There is NO solution to being over-weight except eating less, on a balanced diet, and exercising more. See a good dietician, and maybe a psychologist of the CBT sort to help you handle your motivation and stick to your diet and exercise program.
A word of warning --- we have an obsessed quack who sometimes haunts this forum, calling himself Homeoepsych, who recommends hypnosis for everything, and will, if he's still around ( he tends to avoid responding to any question until after I have responded, so that I won't see his reply ) do yourself and your health a huge favour --- ignore him.