Question
Posted by: SS | 2007/12/06

Hyperhidrosis

Hi there is there any body that can help me, im sweating under my arms like you cannot believe i go through about 3 t-shirts a day and that when it winter, i read about the condision Hyperhidrosis and i believe that i must have that but there is no really answer or cure for it except surgery which i don't really wana do (most other pills or stuff us not available in sa) so not this is my last resort.
if there are any other thing or pill or something that might help please tell me so that i can try it.

thanx

Dear SS
Try Driclor or Perspirex or Probanthine tablets.

1
Posted by: Kerry | 2007/12/07

Perspirex is your best option. Its brilliant

Reply to Kerry