Posted by: bee | 2003/12/06


My 3 year old grandson (one of a twin) seems to be very active. He cannot concentrate on anything for more than a couple of minutes, even if it something he loves doing. He is forever getting up to mischief and thus getting hidings! I was wondering how to go about having him evaluated. I would preferably going the natural way as far as treatment is concerned.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Bee, it’s a bit early to start talking of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), but the best would be to have him evaluated by a paediatric psychiatrist and to take it from there. If you live in or around Pretoria, I can refer you, but otherwise you will have to ask your GP. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: bee | 2003/12/09

Refer 6/12/2003
dear cyberdoc - thanks for your reply. We do live in pretoria and would appreciate a couple of names.Thanks

Reply to bee

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.