Question
Posted by: bee | 2003/12/06

hyperactivity

My 3 year old grandson (one of a twin) seems to be very active. He cannot concentrate on anything for more than a couple of minutes, even if it something he loves doing. He is forever getting up to mischief and thus getting hidings! I was wondering how to go about having him evaluated. I would preferably going the natural way as far as treatment is concerned.

Bee, it’s a bit early to start talking of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), but the best would be to have him evaluated by a paediatric psychiatrist and to take it from there. If you live in or around Pretoria, I can refer you, but otherwise you will have to ask your GP. Good luck.

1
Posted by: bee | 2003/12/09

Refer 6/12/2003
dear cyberdoc - thanks for your reply. We do live in pretoria and would appreciate a couple of names.Thanks

Reply to bee