Question
Posted by: Lala | 2004/02/12

Hyperactive baby

My baby is moving too fast.Everyday even if I am about to sleep you can literally see the bump next to the belly.I can't figure out if that is a head or what.I am 22 weeks now and I wonder if the baby at this stage changes the movements

It all sounds normal. Lots of movement is a good sign.

2
Posted by: Sam | 2004/02/13

Hi Lala
I'm also 22 wks now and I've been for my scan yesterday. Do you know how they batteled to get me sorted out, I did'nt know my baby actually moved that fast. I know it's very active, but seeing it made me wonder, for the size it really moves. I know exactly what you mean & I've also noticed that my baby's activities usually starts when I'm lying down at night, it's like I'm say, come out and play. From what I've seen on the monitor, the baby changes position all the time, I must say I really enjoyed it.

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/02/12

Hi Lala
I do not understand what you mean by the baby is moving too fast!
I am 24 wks pregnant and the little one moves continously, however the little kicks and nudges are less than the movement.
Do not call your little one hyperactive - they are developing and enjoying the movement at this stage before it is getting to cramped in.
Take care of that bump!

Reply to Kippie