Question
Posted by: nathan | 2004/11/12

Hymenolepis Nana; This is what it's called!!!!

These are the symptomes I've been having.
I have done my own research on this as at the time was only an idea of what I think might be my problem but as I said the symptomes are the same.
These are the symptomes of what they call Tapeworms.

I just wanted to know if there is a remedy or some kind of treathment needed to get rid of this problem.

There is something called InnerPurity which can be used to cure this as I've read.Its decribes as the most "best of the best".

Before I even go for a medicale chekup or any of the kind,I'd like to know what should be done about it cuase not all pharmacy's and medical stores give the same acurate results,so I like to make sure they know what they talking about before I go there.

Please help me here.

Hope to get a possitive response from you soonest.

Thank you.

Nathan.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Nathan,

If your problem is Hymenolepis Nana then the best medication to take would be Praziquantel, an antihelmintic available on prescription that has been proven to be the most effective. Biltricide and cysticide are both Praziquantel containing products currently available in SA.