Posted by: Nathan | 2004/11/12

"Hymenolepis Nana" This is what I think its called!!!

This is the symptomes describe during my resaerch I've done over the past few day and came across the funtiones of what is called "tapeworms" AKA - "die lintwurm" in Afrikaans.

I just want to know what should be done about this.I thought about going for a medical chekup at the end of this month. But not all medical result is always that accurate thats the reason for my research.

I appreciate it if you could give me a few tips on what should be done about this and what type of medical treathment is needed for this.

Have a nice day and weekend.

Hope to get a possitive response from you soonest.

Thank you so much.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFitnessDoc

Hi Nathan

I would send this question in to the Medical Expert - it's a little outside the scope of this forum, which is the Fitness Expert forum.

Good luck

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.