Question
Posted by: Nathan | 2004/11/12

"Hymenolepis Nana" This is what I think its called!!!

This is the symptomes describe during my resaerch I've done over the past few day and came across the funtiones of what is called "tapeworms" AKA - "die lintwurm" in Afrikaans.

I just want to know what should be done about this.I thought about going for a medical chekup at the end of this month. But not all medical result is always that accurate thats the reason for my research.

I appreciate it if you could give me a few tips on what should be done about this and what type of medical treathment is needed for this.

Have a nice day and weekend.

Hope to get a possitive response from you soonest.

Thank you so much.

Nathan

Hi Nathan

I would send this question in to the Medical Expert - it's a little outside the scope of this forum, which is the Fitness Expert forum.