Question
Posted by: Larissa V | 2008/01/07

hymenectomy

Hi Expert,

I am happy that you have given me a definitive answer to my previous query regarding hymenctomy.

I want to have this procedure since it is EMBARRASSING to me to have to say to a boyfriend that I am still a virgin! I used to be proud of it, but now, REALLY i just want to have it dealt with quickly and without any stress in a relationship.

I am busy forming a relationship with a guy and when I am ready to, would like to make love to him! Currently, me being a virgin is stressing me out... In the past, when I have mentioned this to my boyfriends, they all freak out (and back off). I dont want this to happen again!!!!

Please let me know if this is an easy and quick procedure I can have done at my nearest medi-clinic.

And then, how long does the healing take??

It is not a quick outpatient procedure. Without a medical reason, you will have difficulty finding a doctor prepared to subject you to the risks of an operation, including anaesthetic. Many women who are sexually active have some pain with intercourse, so you do not have to tell your partner that you have never been sexually active.

1
Posted by: ??? | 2008/01/07

Any man worth your virginity won't freak out and run away and you have nothing to be embarrest about. If this man that you are starting a relationship is worth you he would understand you. Loosing your virginity by procedure is not making you less a virgin. Reconsider what you are trying to do to yourself. Have pride in yourself for being one. And the man that deserves you will be the luckiest man ever walking this earth!

Reply to ???