Question
Posted by: Jen | 2007/12/04

hymen surgery

From the response, i take it this isnt as uncommon as i thought. Please can you provide me with any details of gynae's i could contact, can I contact your office? I dont have a regular gynae and would like to to discuss the option with someone in person.
_____________________________________________________
Subject: hymen surgery
Posted by: jen
Message:
can anyone provide me more information on 'hymenectomy' surgery. I would like to find out who does this and possible costs - have it removed?
Date: 26/11/2007

Subject:
Posted by: Gynaedoc
Message:
A gynaecologist would do this. The cost would be the cost of a consultation, the operation, anaesthetist's fee and hospital stay. These vary quite a lot of doctor to doctor and hospital to hospital.

Date: 28/11/2007

Any gynaecologist would be able to do this. Unfortunately I cannot make recommendations on this site.