Posted by: Jen | 2007/12/04

hymen surgery

From the response, i take it this isnt as uncommon as i thought. Please can you provide me with any details of gynae's i could contact, can I contact your office? I dont have a regular gynae and would like to to discuss the option with someone in person.
Subject: hymen surgery
Posted by: jen
can anyone provide me more information on 'hymenectomy' surgery. I would like to find out who does this and possible costs - have it removed?
Date: 26/11/2007

Posted by: Gynaedoc
A gynaecologist would do this. The cost would be the cost of a consultation, the operation, anaesthetist's fee and hospital stay. These vary quite a lot of doctor to doctor and hospital to hospital.

Best wishes
Date: 28/11/2007

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Any gynaecologist would be able to do this. Unfortunately I cannot make recommendations on this site.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.