Posted by: Maria | 2005/07/05

hydrogen peroxade treatment

Hi, I'm not sure whether this is the correct spelling for what I am looking for. I was told by a doctor to find a doctor that does hydrogen peroxade treatment. Can anybody tell me what is this and what sort of doctora am I looking for?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Maria, I’m sorry but I only know about conventional treatment modalities and hydrogen peroxide treatment definitely isn’t one of them. The best would be to see a specialist physician and get his opinion. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Maria | 2005/07/06

Hi, it is apparently treating various things, my friend suffers from Diverticolitis and Ulcerative Collitis. 11cm of her colon was removed 3 years ago. She has been to various doctors, and is on so much medication. I contacted a doctor in Johannesburg who advised us to find a doctor that does this treatment. Apparently it is a drip that she has to be on three times a week. Thanks for the help. MARIA

Reply to Maria
Posted by: M | 2005/07/05

To treat what?

Reply to M

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.