Question
Posted by: Maria | 2005/07/05

hydrogen peroxade treatment

Hi, I'm not sure whether this is the correct spelling for what I am looking for. I was told by a doctor to find a doctor that does hydrogen peroxade treatment. Can anybody tell me what is this and what sort of doctora am I looking for?

Maria, I’m sorry but I only know about conventional treatment modalities and hydrogen peroxide treatment definitely isn’t one of them. The best would be to see a specialist physician and get his opinion. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Maria | 2005/07/06

Hi, it is apparently treating various things, my friend suffers from Diverticolitis and Ulcerative Collitis. 11cm of her colon was removed 3 years ago. She has been to various doctors, and is on so much medication. I contacted a doctor in Johannesburg who advised us to find a doctor that does this treatment. Apparently it is a drip that she has to be on three times a week. Thanks for the help. MARIA

Reply to Maria
Posted by: M | 2005/07/05

To treat what?

Reply to M