Question
Posted by: Elle | 2004/03/11

Hw many check up

Is it really a great idea to have a check up once a year? I honestly think twice a year or even every 4 months is the ideal considering how often things go undetected or progress in your body. Clearly if you think something is wrong have it checked out but things like pap smear, blood tests, cholestrol....get the point? Shouldn't they be carried out more often? Am i just paranoid or have i been mislead?

Unless you have risk factors or particular symptoms, once a year is fine. Things do not usually change that quickly.

2
Posted by: Norma | 2004/03/11

I think it's your choice, doc can't show you away. I had problems before, about 3years ago and since then I have been going for a checkup twice a year. If you feel the need to go more, then do it.

Reply to Norma
Posted by: dee | 2004/03/11

I think if checked properley, once a year i s enough.

Reply to dee