Posted by: Michelle | 2004/10/12

Husbands sperm count low - gynae referred him to Urologist? How does a Urologist treat the problem?

Can someone please tell me how the Urologist treat low sperm count problems. Will he give my hubby medication?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

The truth is they would look for a cause and if no cause is found give general advise.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Michelle | 2004/10/12

Thanx you 2 but you won't believe what happened. I am not immune to German Measals (Rubella) My gynae said I must get the injection and wait 3 months before trying to conceive. I feel so disappointed but I suppose it is for the best.

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Tilli | 2004/10/12

Your gynae will have suggested the urologist to rule out any obvious problems - a common cause of low sperm count is the Varicocele (A varicocele is a varicose vein in the cord that connects to the testicle - which causes problems with the sperm not being kept cool enough). If your hubby has only had one test done - I agree with Shirls - let him take Staminogrow for a month or two and then do another test. And don't let either of you worry too much about the count - still continue trying in the meantime - remember it only takes 1!! We were still waiting for our second test when I found out I was pregnant!!
Good Luck.

Reply to Tilli
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/12

Hi Michelle

No treally sure how the urologists work. Just wanted to let you know that there is an easier way to increase sperm count - its called staminogrow. Staminogrow is a vitamin which is available at any pharmacy. My fertility specialist advised this for my hubby who also has semen related issues. Lots of couples have enjoyed much success with Staminogrow. Try this for a month or two and then send hubby for another test. You will be amazed at how high the count could be. My hubby's count went from 7million per ml to 120 million per ml within a few weeks.

Your gynae may not have suggested it as not many gynaes or GP's are aware of staminogrow and its miracle effects. YOur hubby could also try Fertiboost but it is a lot more expensive.

Good luck.

Reply to Shirls

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.