Question
Posted by: xyz | 2005/12/01

husband's boss had sex with me

i am from Pakistan. I am newly married. My husband got promotion in his job at my cost. It is very common here. One night my hubby took me to his boss home saying there is a party and told me to be open with my boss , make him happy so that i get promotion. My hubbu left me at his home for that night. His boss and his 2 more friends enjoyed sex with me whole night, one by one and in group. I too enjoyed for some time, but they give me wine to drink and I was high. Then how many times they had sex with me I dont remember. Nest day my hubby got promotion with lot of benefits. Every thing is normal now. My husband is very open and happy. I am pregnant now. I dont know this pregnancy is result of that night?
How to confirm this?

It sounds rather likely that the pregnancy is a result of the orgy that night. Blood tests and DNA tests can be done with consent, from your husband and you, and in time, from the baby --- but presumably the boss would not want to cooperate by giving a sample, though if it proves not to be your husband's child, he might be required by a court to do so, if you brought the matter to court.
Buss's response sounds interesting. If this is a genuine posting, then your husband should be ashamed of prostituting his wife just to get a small promotion. There is NO culture on earth in which this would be considered to be a good thing for either, any of you to have done. And yes, I know several Muslim's who DO drink wine --- but as you very well know, that is not the behaviour of any sincere and proper muslim.

16
Posted by: XYZ | 2005/12/02

For God sake dont mix religion with sex. Any religion dont approve it. But it is only practice going in our society. My hubby is very happy and he dont mind it. So I am happy. Let the child anybody's , i am mother of child. Let father be anyone, i dont care. Few friends think its a haox, let them think. None can stop them, as none stopped me and my hubby.

Reply to XYZ
Posted by: waterblom | 2005/12/01

After this I think I need a pill. Are these people suppose to be living here?. I hope it's a hoax.

Reply to waterblom
Posted by: VM | 2005/12/01

Emtional - where the hell do you get off! We do not need people like you on this forum - i think u should take your own advice.

Hoax or not, there is no need for a response like that.

Reply to VM
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/01

Emotional...
Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can you say to sumone to commit suicide!!!?????

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Emotional | 2005/12/01

First you are a disgrace, u even let us read this evil question, do you know the dieses Aids or in Pakistan there is no Aids. If I was the baby you carried I would rather die than to be having a mom like you.Life is not all about money, what if your husband divorce you afta discovering your pregnancy. You are just digging your own grave. you better commit suicide you have no reason to live.

Reply to Emotional
Posted by: Not suprised | 2005/12/01

I'm definitely not suprised. XYZ do not worry and we appreciate your honesty in this regard. Some other Muslims do these kind of things but in the "shadows" and dont openly talk about them. I have a colleague who is a "staunch" believer yet he "helps" himself to booze, I have to smuggle t for him , put it in a juice bottle and he can drink it. He does nto want people to see that he drinks and he also have sex as well. The same goes for any religion , you always get hyprocrites, So XYZ , that is your husband's child , period.

Reply to Not suprised
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/01

And what if it's not a hoax!?

How would we know what is the culture over there!?

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2005/12/01

I think this story is a hoax.

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)
Posted by: JOAN | 2005/12/01

THEY ARE NOT FROM SA, THEY ARE IN PAKISTAN

Reply to JOAN
Posted by: Crimsonkc | 2005/12/01

I don't usually respond to situations that involve religion as it is a subject that most people tackle with passion rather than reason.

However, I have to agree with Curio. The fabric of our society is unravelling and stories like the Lady from Pakistan shows just far people have strayed.

Reply to Crimsonkc
Posted by: Curio | 2005/12/01

Having read this I really am at a loss what to say. As a fellow Muslim I am appaled that your Beliefs have sunk so low. I do not know what teachings you have followed, but definitely not those of the Prophet SAW.

Drinking and having sex outside of your marraige is definitely not part of our teachings. I suggest that you do not worry about who the father of your unborn child is, rather concentrate on how you are going to ask for forgiveness from God (Allah).

Finally. Go back to Pakistan. We have enough issues here without idiots like yourself adding to them. Who let you into the country????

Reply to Curio
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Choose the most senior guy, and accuse him of being the father. Hopefully your husband will then be made CEO. And then it's his turn to promote the junior guys again, and get their wives pregnant.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: majeed | 2005/12/01

SR,
Who says muslim, in Pakistan dont drink wine ? Where are you ? Come out and see How much pakistan is changed.

Reply to majeed
Posted by: blowersdaughter | 2005/12/01

my word. sjoe.

DNA tests i guess.

Reply to blowersdaughter
Posted by: SR | 2005/12/01

Hoax ..... Pakistan ... Muslim .... don't drink alchohol ....

Reply to SR
Posted by: bull | 2005/12/01

This is bull, nice story thought but get a life dude.

Reply to bull